This policy applies to all our websites for CDD Services, CDD Management Services, CDD Software Services.
We put small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse our sites as follows:
- We collect information about how you access and use our site. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, for example improving site search.
- We use a cookie to remember you as part of our Client Registration process or when you visit our Client of Applicant Portals.
- We might display a message on all pages to tell you about an important event or situation. We’ll save a cookie that will let us know how many times you’ve seen it, or if you’ve dismissed it.
- We use YouTube to provide videos on some pages of the site. YouTube sets cookies when you visit one of these pages.
- We log a cookie the first time you visit our site to let us know you’ve visited once.
If you want to know more or have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Thanks — Your message has been sent.
Sorry, something went wrong
Please try sending your message again later.